Since 1350, the Brotherhood of S. Maria dell’Anima has supported the work of the Anima. Since 1406 it has been under the direct authority of the Holy See. Membership of the Fraternity was achieved through registration in the Fraternity Book and through the support of the Anima. The 17th and 18th centuries were the heyday of the Anima and its brotherhood. Besides high-ranking members of the papal curia, craftsmen and tradesmen, all important German personalities were also members of the exclusive brotherhood, both men (Confratres) and women (Sorores).
German: Anima-Bruderschaft (68)
Source: Kathweb m. e. E., 30.05.2019